Terms and Conditions of „InTa“ INSURY TALENT NETWORK
The Organization is designed for teaching young (under 40) insurance managers with the insurance innovation education program in the Insury Talent Network (InTa).
Whereas, Partners would like to delegate Member(s) of its staff to the program organized by Organization and acknowledge and agree to be bound by this terms and conditions (in the following called: T&C).
This T&C forms a legally binding agreement between the Partners, the participants of the programm and the Organization and governs the access and use of the Organization’s services. The T&C also covers the Organization’s provision of services described in Article 2.
The Participants of this Terms and Conditions are:
Insurance Factory, in following named as Organization
Contracting Company, in following named as Partner, which sends employees, in following named Members, to the Organisation tob e part of the education program
Article 2 – Services
The services provided by the Organization are as follows:
- The Organization provides an educational program for the Members every second month.
- The Partners are able to use all information and materials presented during the program to use it in their Company only.
- The Partner has to delegate at least one Member to the education program.
- The Partner is able to introduce a mentor, who can hold once a year a presentation to the Members, depending on the topic of the education program.
- The Mentor and the Member(s) who are nominated by the Partner are able to join for one yearly membership payment once the #MOI – Magic of Innovation – Conference in Vienna for free.
Article 3 – Fees
The Partner is responsible for payment of fees to the Organization in advance and the fee is valid for twelve months. The non-refundable fee for one year depends on, how many Members from the Company join the education program during the twelve months period.
The fee excludes all expenses such as, VAT, travel, translations, food & beverages and other expenses. Other expenses shall be paid by the Partner.
The total fee shall be paid via bank transfer against invoice issued and sent by the Organization to the Partner. The total fee is to be paid to the Organization’s account indicated on the invoice.
The invoice has to be paid by the Partner within less than 15 (fifteen) days,.
Article 4 – Termination
The Membership Agreement is valid for an undefinite period of time.
In case the Partner would like to cancelt he participation of the education program, the contract can be canceled yearly, in writing at least one month before the end of the yearly period.
In case the Organization is terminating the Agreement the fee shall be paid back on pro rata basis to the Company.
Article 5 – Limited License
Partner and Members acknowledge and agree that the Organization name, provided services, any logos, designs, text, graphics, software, content, files, materials, and any other intellectual property rights contained therein, including without limitation, any copyrights, patents, trademarks, proprietary or other rights arising thereof, are owned by the Organization or its licensors, or suppliers.
Partner and Members acknowledge and agree that the source and object code of certain membership services and the format, directories, queries, algorithms, structure, and Organization of the same are the intellectual property, propriety, and confidential information of Organization and licensors, and suppliers.
Partner and Members expressly agree not to do anything inconsistent with organizations ownership of all of the intellectual property discussed herein. Company and Members further agree that there are no rights, title, or interest in or to any membership Services, except as stated in this agreement. In addition, except as expressly set forth in this agreement, Company and Members are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of Organization.
For any membership services which enable the Partner or the Members to use any software, content or other materials owned or licensed by Organization, we grant you limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensible, non-transferable license to access and use the specific membership services, and any related software, content, or other materials for your use in the Company only.
The Organization is entitled to use the Company’s name or logo as a reference in any brochure or on its website only with the prior written permission of the Company. In the case of such an authorized reference, the Organization must follow the guidelines of the Company’s PR department.
Article 6 – Restrictions applicable for the Partner and Members
The Partner and Members expressly agree that they will not:
- Circumvent or disable any content protection system or digital rights management technology used with any membership services;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce any membership services to a human-readable form;
- Remove identification, copyright, or other proprietary notices in or on the membership services;
- Access or use any membership services in an unlawful or unauthorized manner, or in a manner that suggests an association with our content, products, services, or brands, unless you have an executed agreement with the organization that allows you such activity;
- Use, alter, copy, modify, store, sell, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, publicly perform, display, post, transmit, create derivative works of, or exploit any membership services or any part thereof, except as expressly authorized in this agreement or as part of the membership services provided to you;
- Introduce a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise temper with, impair, or damage any membership services or connected network, or interfere with any person or entity use or enjoyment of any of the membership services;
- Access, monitor, or copy any element of the membership services using a robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or manual process without our express written permission;
- Sell, resell, or make commercial use of the membership services, unless you have an executed agreement with the organization that expressly allows for such activity.
Article 7 – Severability
If any part or subpart of this T&C is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force.
Article 8 – Governing Law
This T&C are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Austria. Each Party irrevocable submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the court in Vienn in accordance with the provisions of Civil Procedure Act.
Article 9 – Confidentiality clause, data protection
The Organization shall treat information and data obtained from the Company, its employees, and information and data about the Partner, its owners, senior executives, employees, business partners, as confidential, trade secrets according to the nature of the information, without time limitation, in full compliance with the rules on the treatment of personal data, where justified.
The Organization shall not use the data and information obtained by it beyond the scope of its duties, nor shall it disclose or make available such data and information to third parties without the prior written consent of the Partner.
Article 10 – Notices
All notices, requests, consents, claims, demands, waivers, and other communications hereunder (each, a „notice“) shall be in writing and addressed to the contact person of the Organization and Partner. The contact persons have tob e named in the contract.
All notices shall be delivered by post. A notice is effective only if the receiving participant has received the notice. Legal statements in connection with the Contract shall be made via registered mail.
Article 11 – Miscellaneous provisions
Unless otherwise agreed by the Participants, silence or abstention from any conduct shall not constitute an expression of consent.